New Service Request

Welcome to Hardin Water Supply Corporation.  If you need new service, please contact our office at 936-298-2148 or you can print out the Service Application and Agreement below to apply for service. A copy of the deed for the property must accompany this Agreement.  If the previous owner will tranfer the existing membership to the buyer, please download a "Membership Transfer From" so that both parties can sign it and return it to the office when you come in to change owners. Please check out our rates listed below on this site or give us a call.